IN GOOD HANDS
Life & business coach, accredited mediator, professional organizer, motivational speaker, trainer in personal effectiveness, mentor and published author Sara Van Wesenbeeck is your expert and experienced partner and coach in the personal coaching programs, mediation, training courses, workshops and lectures provided by Plus Organizing®.
Sara helps you to achieve your full potential, to manage growth, to remove limitations and unnecessary stress. As a result you gain a well-balanced and happier life.
Sara is known for her creative, action-oriented approach, combining a pragmatic style with a sense of fun. Her passion to make a difference is infectious!
Life & business coach, accredited mediator, professional organizer, author Sara Van Wesenbeeck (born 1966) can look back on a rich and varied career. Sara has worked for, among others:
- VRT radio (Belgian national public radio): producer, radio host and journalist (12 years), quality coach, (creative) coach and strategic advisor for all the VRT radio stations (3 years).
- EBU, European Broadcasting Union: development and teaching of workshops, training and coaching sessions throughout Europe, organizing and hosting meetings of EBU work groups (3 years).
- Advisor and consultant for communication, public relations, marketing and events for more than 20 large and small care facilities (4 years).
Sara Van Wesenbeeck took additional training courses for:
- Creative coach (Top Facilitator)
- (Certified) professional organizer
- (Certified) mediator
- (Certified) Business mediator
- (Certified) Civil mediator
- (Certified) Family and divorce mediator
- Team mediation
- Exit mediation
PROMOTING FEMALE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Life & business coach and mediator Sara Van Wesenbeeck is EU Female Entrepreneurship Ambassador, commissioned by the European Commission, DG Enterprise and Industry. In that function she inspires, motivates and coaches women opting for a career in business.
Sara coaches women (and men) in starting their own business and in the further development of their company.
Sara is Business Mentor at the British Cherie Blair Foundation for Women and at the Belgian-British WE MentorCoach project.
As an experienced (international) public speaker and trainer Sara creates (English and Dutch) workshops, presentations, seminars and keynotes delivered in small, interactive groups or to large audiences.
Sara has written 3 books, published by Lannoo Publishers Ltd:
- 'Het handboek voor de spitsuurvrouw' ('Survival guide for rush-hour women'): published in September 2014 - in Dutch
- 'Het slimme budgetboek' ('The smart book on clever spending', with this book you gain 100 euro every week): published in October 2012 - in Dutch
- Sara is co-author of 'An organized world', an international guide to over 100 quick and easy organizational strategies and tips to declutter, simplify, and organize your home and life - in English
Sara is an active blogger. Read her blog 'Sara's L!fesavers' (in Dutch).
Sara has been a guest expert on national radio (Radio 2, Joe FM, Nostalgie, MNM...) and television (RTV, VTM, VRT...) and has featured in many (online) newspapers and magazines.
A few of Sara's tv appearances:
Go to the ‘In de media’-page of the Dutch version of the website of Plus Organizing® for:
- Sara's recent articles
- Sara's television and radio interviews
- and time management tips, stressmanagement tips, organizing tips, personal finance tips... (mainly in Dutch and French).
As well as running her own business, Plus Organizing®, she is the proud mother of two children, who she tries to help get all their ducks in a row.
SHARING EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE
Sara Van Wesenbeeck has ample expertise, knowledge and experience in:
- solutions-driven advising and coaching
- facilitation of processes designed to improve performance, quality, efficiency, creativity and results
- behavioral and habit change
- organizing topics
- change management
- stress management
- time management
- mediation, alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- personal finance, budgetting
- running workshops and (in-company) training courses (in Dutch and English)
- motivational public speaking
- communication, PR and marketing
- writing books
- project and event planning
- (female) entrepreneurship in Belgium and Europe
- and - needless to say - she is also well versed in all aspects of radio broadcasting, the media and journalism.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
You can follow life & business coach, mediator, trainer, speaker and published author Sara Van Wesenbeeck and Plus Organizing® on:
CONTACT PLUS ORGANIZING®
Make this year your best ever! Contact Plus Organizing® and Sara Van Wesenbeeck, life & business coach, mediator, professional organizer, trainer in personal effectiveness, motivational speaker, published author, EU Female Entrepreneurship Ambassador: